Tuesday, November 25, 2014

¡Feliz Día de Gracias!

Hola familia y amigos!!!

Okay, first off, SO sorry, I´m like, definitely out of time... 4 months in the mission and i´m STILL trying to figure this time thing out ;) What are we going to do with me, huh? 

Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! My companions and I are going to try to do some good old lion house rolls to celebrate :) But we might end up with just some cookies. Hey, but that's not what it´s about, is it? haha nope. This week I've been thinking about the things that prepare us in our life, and how grateful I am for the life that I've been given. What are the things that have prepared you for where you are now? What is preparing you now for something in the future? Even just silly little things. like, I ate "happy face pizzas" with my grandma Hill when I was little, and what do we eat a lot down here in Argentina- pizza without sauce with cheese and green olives :) 
I'm so grateful for my mission, and more than everything, for my Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope your holidays are filled with remembrance of our Savior :)

Love you all VERY much! 

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Gene!

Love,
Hermana Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment