Monday, March 23, 2015

Buen Dia! (March 16, 2015)

Here we are again in little old Tre Lau- oh how I love this pueblo! I´ve got my dear Hermana Marple by my side- I gotta tell you, Argentina still doesn’t know what hit it- put the two of us together and BAM!  We´ve seen lots of miracles already :)

Hermana Marple is from California, and a band geek just like me. Her excitement and confidence are contagious, and the rama (branch) here is already re-energized by her spirit! It´s our focus for these next 5 weeks to share the message of the restored gospel with EVERYONE and help the people of Trenque Lauquen to find joy and excitement in their lives- to live with hope and faith and charity. We´re planning activities with all our hearts and we´re talking to every person that we see in the street. 

This week we´re planning the baptism of an amazing man named Roberto! He´s so great! He has around 35+ years, and is definitely a cool cat. He went to church here around three years ago, and couldn´t be baptized cause he had to move. he was able to go to church this week, and although his life is FAR from easy, he keeps his attitude high and is always striving to study the words of the prophets in the scriptures. It´s wonderful to see how excited the branch is to have a new member with them. 

I´m so grateful to serve here in Argentina! I promise to write more stories next week. Love you all!

Hermana Hill


PS- Happy Birthday Zack!

No comments:

Post a Comment