Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sierra de la Ventana, MIRACLES!!!

Hola Familia y amigos!!!

Sí, I´m writing this SUPER late, I know… We had a SUPER SUPER SUPER P-day!! WE went as a zone to a beautiful place called Sierra de la Ventana. A 6 hour hike- steep, rocky, windy, uncut. We had to go up with a guide! It was wonderful. I feel revived! Almost to the level of feeling like i just left the temple! It was beautiful, one of the only mountains in this area. It was quite the adventure! I have lots of amazing photos, but i´ll have to show them all to you after the mish, sorry, cause it´s too hard to send them all now a days! Dropbox is no longer authorized. But know this: IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! We felt like we were in Utah haha it was a hike harder than most of what I've been on there. I could go on and on and on. I´m so grateful for the beautiful creations of our father in heaven. He has given us so much! I feel extremely good. I hope that gives my mom a little comfort, seeing as I'm writing SUPER late today… like, it´s worth it okay? ;) (you´ll relieve me when i say it´s windy when you see my hair…. We were almost knocked over by it! It was awesome!!!)

This week, Luisa was a light- truly!!! Its been pretty rough recently finding people to sit down and have a lesson with, but you know what? IT´S OKAY!!! We were able to spend lots of time with Luisa this week. We got to help her clean and fix her house, we took her to the doctor, AND we had a family night! We taught her again that she can pray to know if these things we´re teaching her are true, and guess what she said?! “I already know that it´s true! I can feel it when I read the Book of Mormon and go to church! I pray to thank God for bringing this to me” …I feel like I don't even have to write anything more about that. It was an experience so beautiful!!!! She and her family are going through SO much, so we don't know exactly when she´ll be able to be baptized and come to church every week, but I pray with all my heart that God continues to bless her by her feeling close to Him.

I know that God is real and powerful. He has all in his hands- what do we have to worry about?! I feel at peace knowing that He knows each of us, and has a plan for every one of us- that doesn't take away our personal ability to choose, rather, it enhances it and His grace makes up the difference for every hard and unfair part of this life. On Tuesday this week we had zone conference, and with all these experiences and all that I've learned, my heart will be full for a very long time. And don't worry, I´ve written everything in my journal to get to feel this way again and again in the future. For those of you that are enjoying the beautiful weather up north, take a minute to go outside, just bask in the majesty of God´s creations, and let the peace that he gives enter your heart!! He´s got this!! Don´t worry!!! I realized that over and over again this week. “you cant find people to teach? Don't worry about it!” “You don't understand? Don't worry about it!” If it´s not okay, it´s not the end. Because with God, everything will be right at the close.

Love you all so much!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!!!!

Hermana Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment